Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/07 18:50:32 UTC

1.5.1?

Hi all,

which date do we target for 1.5.1?

since we have a windows issue we should release quickly.

That's said i already pushed some change which can be very interesting:
1) cdi injection in servlet for eat works (never said all cdi+ear stuff was
working :p)
2) deploying war as normal war even with our Deployer (== arquillian tests
use normal classloading and not our old one which was wrong) - this affects
ear too :)
3) support of shrinkwrap file which are not in filesystem for embedded
arquillian adapter
4) make basic bundle working back with KarafEE

Because of 2 i don't know if we should versionned it 1.5.1 or 1.6.

wdyt?

BTW, JL and I will not be very available next week so if the release needs
help i think we should target the 20th.

wdyt?

does it sound possible for you?

any new stuff to push?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: 1.5.1?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
+1, we have some fixes to deliver.
A maintenance release would be great.

If we deliver a 1.5.1, we should not include something else that bugfix to
avoid side effects for end users.
So, if enhancements or new features, it should be a 1.6.

Regarding the release date, it would be awesome to deliver it before end of
October (ie. before ApacheCon).
Romain and I can help or do it.

Jean-Louis