Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Lori Anderson <lo...@probita.com> on 2000/01/20 00:11:39 UTC

Problems downloading tomcat-3.0-0.noarch.rpm

Hi,

I tried to download tomcat-3.0-0.noarch.rpm from the web site but I am
having problems.  I click on it and it opens the file in another window. I
can click on the *.rpm in the linux subdirectory and it downloads.  Am I
doing something wrong?  How do I get the tomcat-3.0-0.noarch.rpm download?

Lori

RE: Problems downloading tomcat-3.0-0.noarch.rpm

Posted by Klaus Myrseth <kl...@infohwy.no>.
Right click on the file and choose save target as or something similar
(depending on your browser)

That should do it...

Klaus