Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ChrisC <Ch...@Dive100.Freeserve.co.uk> on 2007/07/27 20:06:33 UTC

Tomahawk JSCookMenu Navigation Validation

Hi

I have a JSCookMenu in a JSP which is then included in many pages using
<jsp:include> so I have a common menu for them all.
Some of the pages are forms for input with validation=true for the fields.
If I click on the menu to take me away from one of these form pages the
validation prevents it.
That is I get the error messages "xyz is required".
In these cases where submit has not been clicked I do not want the
validation.
Any ideas?

Many thanks

Chris

TC 5.5 Tomahawk 1.1.13

[Tomahawk] jscookmenu scrollbar problem

Posted by "Perkins, Nate-P63196" <Na...@gdc4s.com>.
I am using the JSCookMenu along with Trinidad and have an interesting
problem.  When I first load a page there is a scrollbar on the bottom of
the page but when I mouseover the JSCookMenu (expand each top-level
option) the scrollbar goes away.  This only happens in IE, the scrollbar
should not be there in the first place, how can I take care of this?

Nate Perkins
480-441-3667
nate.perkins@gdc4s.com

Re: Tomahawk JSCookMenu Navigation Validation

Posted by ChrisC <Ch...@Dive100.Freeserve.co.uk>.
OK found it - immediate="true" does it