Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Naresh Bhatia <nb...@sapient.com> on 2002/09/25 06:38:57 UTC

Connecting to Axis server from a C# client over SSL

Hi,

I have an Axis server running on a SSL port. Axis clients can successfully
connect to it. However C# clients give me the following error:

	Could not establish trust relationship with remote server

What do I have to do to make the C# client accept the certificate supplied
by the Axis server? I have imported the server certificate as well as the
associated CA certificate in to IE which now trusts the Axis server. Is
there an equivalent process for .NET web applications?

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Naresh Bhatia