Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by José Luis Cetina <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/20 08:20:02 UTC

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it (Clustering TomEE + memcached-session-replication)

Hi Rommain, here is what i have

msm + jsf + failover node = This XML file does not appear to have any
style information associated with it

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.- Install two tomcat instances in separate servers
2.- Configure LoadBalancing with mod_jk in other server (sticky sessions=true)
3.- Configure two memcached nodes with sticky=true
4.- start tomcat servers
5.- Launch web applications
6.- Testing loadbalancing and session replication stopping one
memcached node (the one is serving the application)
7.- trying to navigate to another page the Error is shown:
"This XML file does not appear to have any style information
associated with it. The document tree is shown below."
8.-After a few seconds, I navigate to another page, and the page is rendered.

Is there a way to prevent this error?

extra configurations:

context.xml
<Manager className="de.javakaffee.web.msm.MemcachedBackupSessionManager"
    sticky="true"
    memcachedNodes="n1:192.168.1.6:11211,n2:192.168.1.3:11211"
    failoverNodes="n2"
    requestUriIgnorePattern=".*\.(ico|png|gif|jpg|css|js)$"
    transcoderFactoryClass="de.javakaffee.web.msm.JavaSerializationTranscoderFactory"
    />

I also got mapped in each application web.xml the following:
<servlet-mapping>
        <url-pattern>*.xhtml</url-pattern>
        <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
        <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
        <url-pattern>/faces/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

I reported this exactly info here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/memcached-session-manager/r8A_V5I-e-E/Yhwj050WZiIJ

But i couldnt check more about it.

Re: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it (Clustering TomEE + memcached-session-replication)

Posted by José Luis Cetina <ma...@gmail.com>.
I will try and let you know.

2013/10/20 Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>

> That's what i thought. Can you reproduce it without msm?
> Le 20 oct. 2013 08:22, "José Luis Cetina" <ma...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> > mmm i think i misunderstood maybe this is only related to msm
> >

> > 2013/10/20 José Luis Cetina <ma...@gmail.com>
> >

> > > Hi Rommain, here is what i have
> > >

> > > msm + jsf + failover node = This XML file does not appear to have any
> > style information associated with it
> > >

> > > What steps will reproduce the problem?
> > > 1.- Install two tomcat instances in separate servers
> > > 2.- Configure LoadBalancing with mod_jk in other server (sticky
> > sessions=true)
> > > 3.- Configure two memcached nodes with sticky=true
> > > 4.- start tomcat servers
> > > 5.- Launch web applications
> > > 6.- Testing loadbalancing and session replication stopping one
> memcached
> > node (the one is serving the application)
> > > 7.- trying to navigate to another page the Error is shown:
> > > "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated
> > with it. The document tree is shown below."
> > > 8.-After a few seconds, I navigate to another page, and the page is
> > rendered.
> > >
> > > Is there a way to prevent this error?
> > >
> > > extra configurations:
> > >
> > > context.xml
> > > <Manager
> className="de.javakaffee.web.msm.MemcachedBackupSessionManager"
> > >     sticky="true"
> > >     memcachedNodes="n1:192.168.1.6:11211,n2:192.168.1.3:11211"
> > >     failoverNodes="n2"
> > >     requestUriIgnorePattern=".*\.(ico|png|gif|jpg|css|js)$"
> > >

> transcoderFactoryClass="de.javakaffee.web.msm.JavaSerializationTranscoderFactory"
> > >     />
> > >
> > > I also got mapped in each application web.xml the following:
> > > <servlet-mapping>
> > >         <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
> > >         <url-pattern>*.xhtml</url-pattern>
> > >         <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
> > >         <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
> > >         <url-pattern>/faces/*</url-pattern>