Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/10 10:07:37 UTC

Re: Reducing the complexity/verbosity of default server.xml (and custom configuration files)

I haven't had time to look into this more but the xbean website does
discuss how to simplify/customize spring xml with xbean, and it looks
very easy to do:
http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean/custom-xml.html
http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean/editing-custom-xml.html

I hope to have some time to show an example soon but I'm not at all
sure I will :-( but this is a starting point if anyone else wants to
look at it.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
David Jencks wrote:
> I haven't had time to look into this more but the xbean website does
> discuss how to simplify/customize spring xml with xbean, and it looks
> very easy to do:
> http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean/custom-xml.html
> http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean/editing-custom-xml.html
>
> I hope to have some time to show an example soon but I'm not at all sure
> I will :-( but this is a starting point if anyone else wants to look at it.

I might take more of a look at it.  I did touch over it actually over
the weekend but like you I did not have much time.

Alex