Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Blake Martin <bl...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/22 18:44:36 UTC

Multi-module XDoclet Hibernate generation trouble

I'm using xdoclet-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-2 to generate my HBM files.

I've checked the effective POMs of the two projects (I'll call them A
and B) and the xdoclet.build.dir is being resolved to the correct
project. When A runs, the HBM files are generated in A's target
directory. When B runs, the HBM files are generated in A's target
directory.

The only thing I can think of at this point is to run the XDoclet
plugin in a forked JVM. Is this possible? There doesn't seem to be an
option to do so on the plug-in's page.

Both of my projects use the following XML. None of this is specified
in the parent POM, and no where do either of the projects reference
one another (they are leaf projects):

<hibernatedoclet destDir="${xdoclet.build.dir}"
mergeDir="${src.java.dir}" excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo,@see">
  <fileset dir="${src.java.dir}" includes="**/*.java" />
  <hibernate version="3.0" />
</hibernatedoclet>