Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Malte Timmermann <ma...@gmx.com> on 2015/07/06 16:35:06 UTC

Re: StarWriter for DOS needed

Funny to hear that Marco still uses t3killer :)

T3 was Microsoft's code name for the 3rd version of Word for Windows.

We planned to release StarWriter for Windows 1.0 in the same year, for a
much lower price, so that was intended to be the "T3-Killer" :D

We even wore T3-Killer sweatshirts with a picture and the price of the
StarWriter box on it, when we all drove to CeBIT that year...