Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2012/07/02 05:49:47 UTC

Re: Incubator report due by July 4th

We had a similar situation with a podling called Yoko.  It was related to Geronimo but it was difficult to get people interested in participating in the podling.  So, what we did was move the podling into Geronimo.

This is one option for this project.  More specifically, maybe we can move the code base into Hadoop, if they're amenable to the idea.

Other than that, I am of the strong opinion that this project has had more than enough time to get off the ground.  Lurkers, now is the time to come out of the woodwork!

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
I rest my case with Chris and Alan's advices.  Do we still want to do 0.6 release to contain contributor's work?  I am at crunch mode at work, and it would be helpful if someone could make a release of the out standing patches.  Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.