Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sumit <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/09 18:32:02 UTC

Re: custom deployment

Hi Amit,
        i run my portlets(JSR 168) on jetspeed 2.0 portal with tomcat, now i
am trying to do the same with jboss application server 4.0.but not getting
ne success,i think i am not on right path ,as you say that u successfully
deploy jespeed on jboss So it would be great if u guide me for this.
thanx in advance,u can mail me on my mail-id<to...@gmail.com>
Sumit.

Re: custom deployment

Posted by James Liao <ji...@gmail.com>.