Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John C Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov> on 2003/05/06 19:43:14 UTC

"debug" and "detail" initialization parameters in web.xml

Hello All,

Can someone point me to the documentation for these two parameters that
apply to the ActionServlet in Struts 1.1?

I know from Chuck Cavaness' book, that "debug" is the "debugging detail
level for this servlet" but don't know the range of values that it
allows or what they mean. Do they correspond to log4j levels?

Also, the "detail" parameter applies to the Digester, but I am not sure
about the allowable values there either nor how it relates to the debug
value mentioned above.

Thanks for the help!

-- john

John Cartwright
Associate Scientist
Geospatial Data Services Group
CIRES, National Geophysical Data Center/NOAA
(303) 497-6284
John.C.Cartwright@noaa.gov