Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stefan Geelen <st...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/08 21:35:51 UTC

java.net.MalformedURLException: The cocoon protocol can not be used outside an environment.

Hi,

we are upgrading from 2.1.4 to 2.1.6 and are having following problem:

In an xsp page we have following piece of code:

    <xsp:logic>
      body    = <util:get-source uri="cocoon:/mail/outbox/message"/>;
    </xsp:logic>

When we run this page via the browser the xsp works correctly.

When this xsp is run using the Cron scheduler following error is reported:

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: CronJob
send-new-version-in-account raised an exception
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.cron.TestCronJob.execute(TestCronJob.java:99)

Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: The cocoon protocol can not
be used outside an environment. at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.<init>(SitemapSource.java:118)

The xsp page runs fine in 2.1.4.

Any solutions ?

Regards,

Stefan