Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jason Suplizio <su...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/02 00:28:02 UTC

Serialization help

I'm using a "For" component to interate through a list of objects (all of
the same type).  I get these objects through a provider interface - which
returns an instance of the current singleton object. I'm getting:

Could not find a strategy instance for class
com.expd.app.expo2.reportprofile.admin.LiteReportMapImpl.

The singleton object returned is a composition of many different objects,
and serializing each is not an acceptable solution. More importantly, I've
been told I can not serialize any of these providers and that I must find
another way. Suggestions?

Thanks!
Jason

Re: Serialization help

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Use the keyProvider property of for to provide keys to your objects that For
can then serialize to your form?