Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/20 02:39:07 UTC

Thank RocketMQ community for its contribution and look forward to more community cooperation in the future

Hi, duheng & yuzhou & RocketMQ community,

Last month, Apache APISIX community planned to hold an online conference in
December and invited Apache RocketMQ community to participate. I'm glad
Apache RocketMQ community accepted the invitation.

After, the joint efforts of APISIX community and RocketMQ community, we
have completed the following contents together:

   1. The development of rocketmq-logger plugin has been completed(
   https://github.com/apache/apisix/pull/5743 )
   2. Output the technology blog together and share it with more developers
   3. Jointly carry out publicity activities on official websites and media
   channels

Through these efforts, we can not only meet the diversified needs of users,
but also enrich the surrounding ecology of Apache RocketMQ and Apache
APISIX.

Special thanks to @ Heng Du< duhengforever@apache.org >With @ Zhou Yu<
845238369@qq.com >Promotion and contribution of (RocketMQ community gift is
on the way…)

We look forward to more community cooperation in the future.

Thanks,
Github: wang-yeliang, Twitter: @WYeliang

Re: Thank RocketMQ community for its contribution and look forward to more community cooperation in the future

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
I am very happy to see that the two communities have not only completed the
preparation of a Meetup together, but also completed the development of
APISIX's rocketmq-logger plug-in with high quality in such a short time.
This is not just the beginning of good cooperation between the two
communities. , but also an interpretation of the Apache way.

Thanks again,  @Ming Wen @Yeliang Wang, @ZhouYu @jing li,  I hope more
developers can pay attention to the two projects and bring more
cooperation:)

Thanks
Henry

jing li <li...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月20日周一 15:57写道: