Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rob Dennett <ro...@tmit1.org> on 2006/05/02 23:14:18 UTC

accessing the hivemind registry from a test class

I want to access a hivemind service in order to set some data for a test.  I was using RegistryBuilder.constructDefaultRegistry, but it occurs to me that I don’t want to construct one as that’s already being done by Tapestry, I just want to access it.  Is there a way to do that?

Thanks for your help,

Rob Dennett