Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/28 15:59:21 UTC

[Axis2] Importance of Attachments (Is it important or not?????)

Hi all,
With the recent experiences i got while trying to integrate attachment stuff
to Axis 2, I'm kinda of getting the feeling like attachments are a *not* so
important thing for Web Services......
Since my knowledge about practicle web services world is low, can somebody
clarify me on the above matter and the key factors that we have to look when
providing attachment support (eg: Ability to handle large attachments vs
performance....).......
 thanks & regards,
~Thilina

"May the SourcE be with u"

Re: [Axis2] Importance of Attachments (Is it important or not?????)

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1, especially with MTOM this is absolutely perfect to have!

Sanjiva.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
+1.

I personally of places where they want to handle large attachments with some
"good" performance !!!

-- Chinthaka

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.