Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by vicky chb <vk...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/20 13:57:15 UTC

[users@httpd] Session persist in apache

Hi,

We have Apache configured as Frontend web server  for our backend java
application over ajp protocol and using mod_jk. Now, we want to maintain
the user session for some period of time,

For ex: If a user is logged in using his email & password in the morning,
he/she should stay logged in till 4hrs, no matter how many times he/she
closes the same browser and reopens it.

I came to know about mod_session module, but not sure how to configure for
the above requirement. Also, we don't want to store user credentials on
apache web server (like storing user related info in conf/passwd).

Cheers
-Vicky

RE: [users@httpd] Session persist in apache

Posted by Sierra Padilla <si...@excitedly.live>.
Hi,
Just checking, are you interested acquiring the list of attendees? Please respond my email. I'm waiting for your response.
Thank you.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sierra Padilla <si...@excitedly.live>.
Hi,