Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/03/07 21:05:38 UTC

[FILED] Knox Incubator PMC/Board report for Mar 2013

Everyone,
FYI, I have filed the March report for Knox here:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2013

Mentors,
Please review and sign off in wiki unless you have issues that need to
be addressed.

Thanks.
Kevin.

Re: [FILED] Knox Incubator PMC/Board report for Mar 2013

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
The Edit "button" is at the top in the darker blue bar right under the

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@hortonworks.com>.