Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/10/25 16:45:39 UTC

[VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

Kristian contributed significantly to the Derby JDBC4 effort. In my opinion

1) His patches show consistently superior quality: they are well thought
out, well documented, and well tested.

2) He cheerfully takes advice.

3) He supplies the community sound counsel.

4) In addition, his commitment to and knowledge of assertion-based
testing has helped lead the community, by example, toward a simpler,
faster, more scalable testing model.

Regards,
-Rick

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 10/25/06, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:
> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

+1

andrew

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Saurabh Vyas <Sa...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Saurabh Vyas

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@amberpoint.com>.
> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

Kristian has been doing very good work.

+1

thanks,

bryan

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by TomohitoNakayama <to...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>.
+1

--
/*

        Tomohito Nakayama
        tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp
        tomohito@rose.zero.ad.jp
        tmnk@apache.org

        Naka

*/

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Vemund Ostgaard <Ve...@Sun.COM>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

+1

Vemund

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Kim Haase <Ca...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Kim Haase

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

 +1

 -jean

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Narayanan <V....@Sun.COM>.
+1

Narayanan

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
On 10/25/06, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:
> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

+1

Myrna

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Sunitha Kambhampati <ks...@gmail.com>.
+1

Sunitha.

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Deepa Remesh <dr...@gmail.com>.
On 10/25/06, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:
> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

+1

Deepa

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Dy...@Sun.COM.

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> writes:

> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

+1

Dag

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.
Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> writes:

> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

+1

--
Knut Anders

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>.
+1

Posted by Oystein Grovlen - Sun Norway <Oy...@Sun.COM>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

+1

--
Øystein

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Manjula G Kutty <ma...@gmail.com>.
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>
>> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.
>

> +1
>
> Dan.

+1

Thanks
Manjula

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.
+1

Mamta

Posted by Olav Sandstaa <ol...@sun.com>.

Posted by Andreas Korneliussen <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards Andreas

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net>.
+1

Posted by Army <qo...@gmail.com>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:

>> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

+1

Army

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by John Embretsen <Jo...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Rick Hillegas wrote:
> I am resending this message in order to bound the polling. Please cast
> your vote by 5:00 pm San Francisco time on Monday October 30, 2006.
>
> Thanks,
> -Rick
>
> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.
[...]

--
John

[VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Ole Solberg <Ol...@Sun.COM>.
+1

--
Ole Solberg, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by "Lance J. Andersen" <La...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Posted by Suresh Thalamati <su...@gmail.com>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

+1

-suresh

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by "Bernt M. Johnsen" <Be...@Sun.COM>.
> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby
> committer.

+1

Posted by Yip Ng <yi...@gmail.com>.
On 10/25/06, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:

> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.

+1

Yip

Re: [VOTE] Kristian Waagan as a committer

Posted by Fernanda Pizzorno <Fe...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Henri van de Scheur <He...@Sun.COM>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Please vote on whether we should make Kristian Waagan a Derby committer.
+1

--

With regards,

Henri van de Scheur, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway