Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/05 21:17:36 UTC

[java] Potential bug in AMQSession.java close method

When the session.close() is invoked it will in turn call the "private void
closeConsumers(Throwable error) throws JMSException"  method.
In this method if the error is null then the consumer.close method is called
with "sendClose=false".

I wonder if this is the correct setting. I suspect the intended value is
"true".
I am not sure why we are not going to send a message cancel in this case.

Does anybody know the reasons behind the above decision ?
Is this a bug ?

Regards,

Rajith

Re: [java] Potential bug in AMQSession.java close method

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
I am actually tempted to change it to 'True'  and see how the tests work out.
Would there be any objections if I make the change provided there are
no test failures ?

Rajith

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: [java] Potential bug in AMQSession.java close method

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.