Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Christoph M. Pflügler" <ch...@heigl-service.de> on 2008/08/30 21:29:07 UTC

logical and in XPath-Expression

Hello everybody,

I have a newbie question concerning XPath in a BPEL while construct:

The condition of the following while always evaluates to 'true':

<while>								<condition>
$processState_internal != 'empty_before_FAILURE' and
$processState_internal != 'empty_before_SUCCESS'
</condition>									   <sequence>
	<assign>
	   <copy>
	      <from>
		<literal>
<wsdlDoc:state_InternalType>empty_before_SUCCESS</wsdlDoc:state_InternalType>
		</literal>
              </from>
	      <to>
		 $processState_internal
	      </to>
	  </copy>
        </assign>
</while>

Does anybody know why? If the XPath expression is wrong, what would be
the correct one?

The following while loop terminates as desired:

<while>								<condition>
$processState_internal != 'empty_before_SUCCESS'
</condition>									   <sequence>
	<assign>
	   <copy>
	      <from>
		<literal>
<wsdlDoc:state_InternalType>empty_before_SUCCESS</wsdlDoc:state_InternalType>
		</literal>
              </from>
	      <to>
		 $processState_internal