Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by "oliver.stef" <ov...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/06 17:10:47 UTC

create link to email with attached file wicket

Hi all,

I created a link that when you press on it - it opens the default email
program (code above)

and then add a label into the link like:
ExternalLink link = new ExternalLink ("email", "mailto:" + user.getEmail());
link.add (new Label ("emailText, user.getEmail()));
item.add (link);

My question is - how can I attached File to the mail?

Thanks!

Re: create link to email with attached file wicket

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Please, send this kind of mail to the user mailing list
(users@wicket.apache.org).
BTW, I think you need to use a further parameter to specify the
attachment (like "&attachment="/my_location/file.ext").