Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by oriana <or...@etecsa.cu> on 2008/08/08 22:21:41 UTC

help with css and image background

I need urgent one since help I have the page of begin and it don't want me to
catch the styles of the leaf of styles. I besides that want to put an image
of background in a table that on her the texts of autentication come and it
neither leaves me. That does it be making wrong??
I am completely new in this and I don't have idea that sew me pass. If
somebody could help me very grateful for that reason.:confused:

Re: help with css and image background

Posted by Kaspar Fischer <fi...@inf.ethz.ch>.
On 08.08.2008, at 22:21, oriana wrote:

> I need urgent one since help I have the page of begin and it don't
> want me to
> catch the styles of the leaf of styles. I besides that want to put
> an image
> of background in a table that on her the texts of autentication come
> and it
> neither leaves me. That does it be making wrong??
> I am completely new in this and I don't have idea that sew me pass. If
> somebody could help me very grateful for that reason.:confused:

I do not really understand the problem you are facing, so please excuse
if my hint is general: Maybe reading a book on the subject helps?

I can recommend "Wicket in Action". It is very well written (easy
English)
and covers a broad range of topics -- maybe also the topic your problem
lies in?

   http://www.manning.com/dashorst/

Regards,
Kaspar

Re: help with css and image background

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
She's just trying to explain herself in a language that is not her own
and that certainly she doesn't use for every day life...  Have you ever
been in such a situation? I know it well because I have been there
myself... No need to be harsh...

Best Regards,

Ernesto.

Posted by Daan van Etten <da...@stuq.nl>.