Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Greasley, Alan" <Al...@adc.com> on 2002/07/15 13:03:19 UTC

Launching URLs from Windows (Repost of URLs with %XX codes in the m)

Can anyone please help with my issue?
(even if it is a vague pointer to the right area to look - I know it is an
old version of Tomcat - we may soon be moving to 4.x with Borland Enterprise
Server 5.x, but the URL-processing bit must be known by someone ...)

thanks