Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2007/06/20 08:15:30 UTC

Re: error with maven-resources-plugin while deploying servicemixexamples

L.S.,

Whenever I have these kind of problems with Maven, I usually start with
deleting the failing resources from my local repository.  In your case,
I would delete the directory <m2_repository>/org/apache/maven/plugins,
with everything in it.

I don't know why, but it seems to solve the problems very often...

Gert

Posted by vikky <vi...@cognizant.com>.
Hi Gert ,
I have deleted that m2 directory and after that i again tried to execute the
command
mvn install but it is giving the same error
C:\Documents and Settings\153666>mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin: checking
for up
dates from central
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-reso
urces-plugin' could not be retrieved from repository: central due to an
error: E
rror transferring file
[INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not
exi
st or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Jun 20 11:50:26 GMT+05:30 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
[INFO]

please help me out with this
waiting for your reply

Posted by vikky <vi...@cognizant.com>.
Hi Gert
I have configured proxy server but still it's giving the same error
I am putting here the code which i have changed for configuring proxy server
please look at this and tell me if u want some extra information to help me

<proxy>
      <id>optional</id>
      <active>true</active>
      <protocol>http</protocol>