Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2019/04/18 15:10:44 UTC

Issue with Negative Item Reservation Balance - Can't Place orders

We are having an issue with being able to place order and getting the
following error:

The Following Errors Occurred:
ERROR: Could not create order (problem invoking the service: Could not
commit transaction for service
[balanceOrderItemsWithNegativeReservations] call: Roll back error (with
no rollbackOnly cause found), could not commit transaction, was rolled
back instead: javax.transaction.RollbackException: Transaction timeout
(Transaction timeout))

Does this happen because of negative QOH? What is the best way to fix
it?

Thanks,

James

Re: Issue with Negative Item Reservation Balance - Can't Place orders

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi James,

Which release/branch are you using?

If you feel this is a flaw in the code base, feel free to check whether
such an issue exists in our JIRA system and if not create a new ticket
there.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)