Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephen Osella <so...@austin.rr.com> on 2006/10/07 04:29:21 UTC

ajax4jsf and myfaces

Does ajax4jsf work with myfaces?  If so, does anyone have a link or some
idea as to how to configure it to work?  I am getting *lots* of errors.

For one, getting the following error with respect to the web.xml
configuration:

21:22:26,897 - WARN
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.webapp.webxml.WebXmlParser - Ignored element
'dispatcher' as child of 'filter-mapping'.
21:22:26,897 - WARN
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.webapp.webxml.WebXmlParser - Ignored element
'dispatcher' as child of 'filter-mapping'.
21:22:26,897 - WARN
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.webapp.webxml.WebXmlParser - Ignored element
'dispatcher' as child of 'filter-mapping'.

when setting up web.xml as:

<filter>

    <display-name>Ajax4jsf Filter</display-name>

    <filter-name>ajax4jsf</filter-name>

    <filter-class>org.ajax4jsf.Filter</filter-class>

</filter>

<filter-mapping>

    <filter-name>ajax4jsf</filter-name>

    <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>

    <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>

    <dispatcher>INCLUDE</dispatcher>

</filter-mapping>

Re: ajax4jsf and myfaces

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Gerald is right

https://ajax4jsf.dev.java.net/nonav/documentation/ajax-documentation/developerGuide.html#d0e2431

the above is a warning from the myfaces webxml parser, that it ignores
dispatcher, inside of filter-mapping.

ensure to not have the sun ri <listener> element in your web.xml file

Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com