Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2013/08/01 15:11:45 UTC

Centos and FreeBSD templates

Hi,

Should someone need templates, I've made some Centos 6 and FreeBSD 9
64bit templates for KVM, both are VirtIO enabled and have the password
and key scripts installed (and working from what I tested).
They have a "random" root size of 20 GB. Having said that, I'd really,
really, really like Cloudstack could resize the root disk (as the
competition does); for me it's the numero uno problem that stops a
central template repo (market place?) from existing. Imposing "random"
root sizes on people doesn't seem right.

http://li.nux.ro/download/cloudstack/images/

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

RE: Centos and FreeBSD templates

Posted by David Ortiz <dp...@outlook.com>.
I believe from what I've seen on this list already, Cloudstack only supports resizing Data volumes, not root volumes.  I also believe it is an API command, but is not in the UI yet.
Dave

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.