Posted to dev@crail.apache.org by Patrick Stuedi <ps...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/05 12:35:54 UTC

Spark Summit'18: Serverless machine learning using Apache Crail

Hi all,

I know this is short notice, but in case you are attending Spark Summit'18
in San Francisco please consider joining my session on serverless machine
learning using Spark[1]. This is exciting new work based on Crail.

-Patrick

[1]
https://databricks.com/session/serverless-machine-learning-on-modern-hardware-using-apache-spark

Re: Spark Summit'18: Serverless machine learning using Apache Crail

Posted by Animesh Trivedi <an...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately, no. Crail does not have a Twitter account yet. But that is
definitely a good idea. We will create one soon :)

Thanks Julian.

Cheers
--
Animesh