Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/16 20:39:06 UTC

Checkstyle issues in camel-core on master

Just a heads up that we got a bunch of CS issues on master. It seems
related to the new camel-component-api

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Checkstyle issues in camel-core on master

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
I noticed this error a few days ago and the errors are still there as of today.
It looks like the changes come from Dhiraj, so I'm cc'ing him.

The commit log shows him as the author and committer of the change and
I am wondering if this was a pull request and merged without resetting
the commiter/author name? I am not sure if he pushed it by himself or
someone else did.