Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> on 2010/03/13 02:31:28 UTC

FB API and Struts2

hi all

i just got Iqbal's code about FB Connect and Struts2, the code still
using the HTTP servlet, and i still finding an idea to make a good
architecture for using FB API

i see there is 2 way

1. using spring security integrate with Struts2, so we need S2 with
SpringSecurity
2. map using interceptor that iqbal did

any share idea all
--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian jTechnopreneur Program (S1) telah hadir, Dapatkan benefit
bagi SMK yang melakukan mapping SKKD, dg program beasiswa dari
Gunadarma

Mobile: +6287885901958
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing
fast and reliable.

Re: FB API and Struts2

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
cool..

hope can share my code after this integration

still work with David Whitehurst and Iqbal's code , hope can bring a
new thing shortly

Re: FB API and Struts2

Posted by Saeed Iqbal <sa...@gmail.com>.