Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Slava Gonahchan <yt...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/08 16:23:20 UTC

geronimo 2 javadoc and sources needed

Hello, good folks.
I want to get geronimo 2.1 javadoc and source, especially for
javax.servlet.* to use in ide eclipse.
Any ideas are appreciated.

Re: geronimo 2 javadoc and sources needed

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Slava, I'm not exactly sure I understand what you are asking, but if you are
trying to import all the Geronimo 2.1 code into Eclipse these instruction might
be of use to you:

-----> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/developing-geronimo-in-eclipse.html

Also, you might want to look at some of the 2.1 Documentation (that is still a
work in progress), especially the Developer's Guide:

-----> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html

Hope this helps, if not, please try your question again .....

Slava Gonahchan wrote:
> Hello, good folks.
> I want to get geronimo 2.1 javadoc and source, especially for
> javax.servlet.* to use in ide eclipse.
> Any ideas are appreciated.

Tim McConnell