Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net> on 1998/02/09 16:25:35 UTC

Forward: 1.3 Port for NCR

I suggest the following change to the GuessOS helper:

    ConvexOS:*:11.*:*)
    echo "${MACHINE}-v11-${SYSTEM}"; exit 0;
    ;;

    UNIX_SV:*:*:maxion)
    echo "${MACHINE}-ccur-sysv4"; exit 0;
    ;;

 +  library:* | UNIX_SV:*)
 +  echo "${MACHINE}-ncr-sysv4"; exit 0
 +  ;;

    NonStop-UX:4.[02]*:[BC]*:*)

What I did was move the existing 'library' rule below the Maxion
platform rule, and then added a wildcard for NCR's MP-RAS 3.0
release family. The machine value on NCR systems will indicate
the h/w product-id family and is thus not usable as an OS indicator.
However, the system will always be UNIX_SV. I moved the rule below
so the Maxion-specific would still trap that platform.

--bill

Re: Forward: 1.3 Port for NCR

Posted by Di...@jrc.it.
On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Randy Terbush wrote:

Seems to work for me; but we are 1.5 to 2 years behind
on upgrades. Nevertheless works.

DW.

  [NON-Text Body part not included]