Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/09 23:51:39 UTC

ODE-88

Maciej,

If you want to take on ODE-88 that's fine, however I mentioned to Matthieu
that I would begin testing the OpenJPA implementation with the management
API; and in doing so I'd be happy to take ODE-88 as well. Just let me know.

Lance

Re: ODE-88

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you could create a separate Jira issue for it?

Thanks,

Matthieu

Re: ODE-88

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.