Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by LoadTest <ar...@etilizepak.com> on 2007/09/21 02:59:15 UTC

Need help with Csv config element

Sorry for my lack of knwoledge in Jmeter, as i am new, but here is a problem
i need to fix up quick.

I am trying to test a search and need to test each search page with new
keyword. I have used CSV config element. But how should i iterate the
variable to pick up new value upon each time it is called. Like first value
is "abc" and second is "xyz", how can i make sure that each time an http
request is hit it uses new keyword value from csv in the variable used with
search term parameter?

Re: Need help with Csv config element

Posted by LoadTest <ar...@etilizepak.com>.
I got it....Actually i was not creating multiple threads rather running a
single thread over and over again using runtime controller.

CSV config changes value on every thread being called.

__
Asim

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.