Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sawan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/21 09:38:06 UTC

how to use confirmdialog box

hello,

i want to  use confirm dialog box in my application, but i faces some
problem.
so please let me know how i can do my work

<s:url action=
    <s:param name="Bucket" value="%{Bucket}" />
</s:url>"  onclick="confirm('sure to delete')"  >Delete

i have done this , it will show confimdialog box and if i click on ok or
cancel then deletebucket action is called.
but my need is that  if i click on OK then it have to call
deletebucketaction & when i click on cancel then
it have to call browsebucketaction.