Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by gaurav shankar <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/27 19:44:57 UTC

class to JavaClass file

Hi,
Im trying my class loader with BCEL, Im looking Constant pool of each class
used by my application, even system classes, for that I need to convert
class file ( which I get as result of findSystemClass() ) and convert it to
JavaClass file.

regards

Gaurav Shankar

Re: class to JavaClass file

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@mwm.lt>.
Sometimes it can work on system classes too,
classloader can not define system class, but you can try depricated
"defineClass(byte[] b, int pos, int len)" method, I am not sure this will
work for classes like Object or String,
and it is no way to define classes for arrays.