Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Se...@london.sema.slb.com> on 2003/07/18 13:36:33 UTC

Nightly tarball files - how created?

How are the nightly tarball files generated?

I assume that GUMP creates the "dist" files, i.e.
	jakarta-jmeter-<version>[.tar|.tar.gz|.zip]
and
	jakarta-jmeter-<version>-javadoc.tar/tar-gz/zip

But what creates the files in the nightly directory, i.e.
	jakarta-jmeter-src[.tar.gz|.zip]
and
	jakarta-jmeter[.tar.gz|.zip]
?

Is there some extension of Gump that does this?

--
The opinions expressed herein are my own, and are not necessarily endorsed
by my employer ...

Re: Nightly tarball files - how created?

Posted by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com>.
Good question.

I believe there's some scripts run after the Gump build that do these. I
don't think it was like this when I reinstated the nightly builds early
this year, and it's very inconvenient.

I wrote to Sam Ruby a few weeks ago asking to change that, but he has
not replied. I will insist now and ask your question too.

--
Salut,

Jordi.