Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/11 08:42:12 UTC

CalloutButton issue in AIR Simulator

Hello,

I happened to migrate from 4.12 to 4.12.1. Wherever calloutbutton was used,
the callout contents were shown only on click of calloutbutton. But now in
4.12.1, it shows the callout contents as soon as we hover the mouse cursor
on top of calloutbutton. When I try to select callout content, it just
closes the callout.
Issue is CalloutButton shows calloutContents on MouseOver, instead of
MouseClick and gets closed on MouseOut. And mouse click has no effect.

This was using a mobile project, 4.12.1, on windows 7 simulator, using AIR
4, AIR13, AIR14.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34405

Is there any workaround to overcome this issue?

Re: CalloutButton issue in AIR Simulator

Posted by MichaPooh <ra...@yahoo.fr>.
As a workaround, I created a new CalloutButton class based on CalloutButton
where I just added the style rollOverOpenDelay without the theme property
"spark"... Then, where i use this component I set this style to NaN and that
worked for me that I can test on the mobile emulator ..