Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by PAC Kieffer Guillaume <Gu...@panalpina.com> on 2012/03/14 11:49:10 UTC

ServiceMix XML transformations

Hi,

I am building a PoC ServiceMix (4) and Camel, trying to put in place an integration scenario with XML Transformations.
I am trying to figure out what would be the best solution for XML transformations (XSLT):

Should I create my own JBI SUs based on servicemix-saxon or simply use Camel xslt component ?
Any best practice ? Pros/Cons ?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,
Guillaume.

Re: ServiceMix XML transformations

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Guillaume,

you are right, we are going to take a look on that.

Thanks
Regards
JB

--