Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Shweta Sinha <sh...@caip.rutgers.edu> on 2001/06/08 15:46:17 UTC

Cocoon from a servlet

i,
I am a new user of Cocoon. I wanted to find out if there is a way to call
cocoon from a servlet/jsp. I read from the FAQ's that we can include a
jsp/servlet in an xsp file. This does work.
But I wanted to know if you could call cocoon from a servlet/jsp? It was not
clear from the FAQ and mailing archives that I read.
How do we pass the xml file to cocoon and how will cocoon know which
stylesheet it needs to apply. Also, is this is a good way Or should we
include jsp's and servlets into the xsp file?

Thank you.