Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2021/03/08 17:52:40 UTC

Call for Presentations for ApacheCon 2021 now open

Hi All

I am forwarding on the details for announcement that the Call For Presentations (CFP) for ApacheCon@Home 2021 is now open. As usual there will be a selection of tracks covering a range of topics and projects. We will be running a Community track so will be looking for your submissions.

Please start thinking about anything you would like to share with the wider community :-) and once you have decided the CFP link is https://acah2021.jamhosted.net/

Thanks
Sharan

---------------------------------------

The ApacheCon Planners and the Apache Software Foundation are pleased to announce that ApacheCon@Home will be held online, September 21-23, 2021. Once again, we’ll be featuring content from dozens of our projects, as well as content about our community, how Apache works, business models around Apache software, the legal aspects of open source, and many other topics.

Last year’s virtual ApacheCon@Home event was a big success, with 5,745 registrants from more than 150 countries, spanning every time zone, with the virtual format delivering content to attendees who would never have attended an in-person ApacheCon (83% of post-event poll responders in 2020 indicated this was their first ApacheCon ever)!

Given the great participation and excitement for last year’s event, we are announcing the Call for Presentations is now open to presenters from around the world until May 1st. Talks can be focused on the topics above, as well as any of our amazing projects. Submit your talks today!

https://acah2021.jamhosted.net/

We look forward to reviewing your contribution to one of the most popular open source software events in the world!

Re: Call for Presentations for ApacheCon 2021 now open

Posted by Chao Zhang <zc...@gmail.com>.
I have submitted a Proposal 《How to Extend Apache APISIX into The Service
Mesh Sidecar》.

Chao Zhang
https://github.com/tokers

On March 18, 2021 at 12:25:20 PM, Zhiyuan Ju (juzhiyuan@apache.org) wrote:

Hi,

Welcome to submit CFP here[1], and I just submitted mine and waiting for
review :)

[1] https://acah2021.jamhosted.net/

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2021年3月9日周二 上午8:41写道:

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Fwd: Call for Presentations for ApacheCon 2021 now open