Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com> on 2013/09/25 22:51:43 UTC

Cloudstack UI

Can the UI be branded with your company logo etc?

Re: Cloudstack UI

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
The ui uses the api, you can roll your own. If you want it branded you'll
probably want it tailored as well, so that is your way to go i'd guess.

Re: Cloudstack UI

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Yep - and several people do.
In the 2.2.x versions we used to have a document on doing so, but
things as simple as changing a logo should be relatively obvious.

--David