Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by KOZLOV Roman <r-...@opencascade.com> on 2002/10/03 07:48:30 UTC

Re: Can't locate resource Xindice within Cocoon 2 only samples

Hi Chuck,

Try the same URL with a slash at the end -
http://localhost:9999/cocoon-dev/xmldb/

or with "/db/" at the end.

Roman

Posted by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org>.
KOZLOV Roman wrote:

> Hi Chuck,
>
> Try the same URL with a slash at the end -
> http://localhost:9999/cocoon-dev/xmldb/
> <http://localhost:9999/cocoon-dev/xmldb>
>
> or with "/db/" at the end.
>
> Roman
>
> Chuck Amadi wrote:
>
>> Hi there I have got Coccon 2 up and running on my Linux box within
>> Tomcat v4 .
>> I have also got Xindice up and running and populated with xml documents
>> from another works project to transforming our htm web pages to xhmtl
>> xml content pages.
>> Henc eI have been trying to run Xindice with Cocoon 2 with no joy .
>> I am able to run the Cocoon samples fine but when I try
>> http://localhost:9999/cocoon-dev/xmldb I get resource not found I
>> understand the error but I have gone thru the sitemap.xmap with a fine
>> nail pick
>>
>> I have copied xindice.jar to cocoon/WEB-INF/lib and started Xindice and
>> Tomcat 4 plus the example addressbook and my live project don't work -
>> any other known problems or ideas to get this baby up and running .
>>
>> Plz post any ideas - Cheers in advance
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Chuck Robert Amadi
>> ICT Dept Systems Programmer.
>> Rhaglenydd Systemau Adran ICT.
>> Power too deliver.
>> Y gallu i y Dosbarthu.
>>
>> Before you criticize someone,
>> you should walk a mile in their shoes.
>> That way, when you criticize them,
>> you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.

I tried that no joy page states document done (appearence is blank page)Thus when Ienter http://172.16.3.80:9999/cocoon-dev/xmldb/

_Could not read resource xmldb:xindice://172.16.3.80:4080/db/_

Could not read resource xmldb:xindice://172.16.3.80:4080/db/: org.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException: Collection No IndexManager
So can someone explian this Collection No IndexManager thingy.