Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Bang <SB...@alphablox.com> on 2002/05/30 19:01:37 UTC

"Standard Taglib" listing on Jakarta site

It seems confusing to me (and no doubt others) that "Standard Taglib" is
synonymous with JSTL or JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library.  When I first
went looking for JSTL, it wasn't immediately apparent that this was the
place to find it.  I would much prefer to see the listing as "JSP Standard
Tag Library (JSTL)" -- that seems clear.  If nothing else, perhaps the
listing on the Jakarta site should be "Standard Taglib (JSTL)".

Steve