Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2016/09/23 20:17:25 UTC

UPDATE: Apache HAWQ 2.0.0.0-incubator review

Goden,

Roman and I reviewed the Apache HAWQ 2.0.0.0-incubator LICENSE, NOTICE and
pom.xml files (in addition to reviewing supporting source files in HAWQ and
PostgreSQL 8.2.15).  There are a few updates I will be submitting later
today.  I will also ensure a RAT run passes cleanly.

Once that is done, we will be ready to cut HAWQ 2.0.0.0-incubator RC4.

Regards,
-=e

--
*Ed Espino*
*espino@apache.org <es...@apache.org>*

Re: UPDATE: Apache HAWQ 2.0.0.0-incubator review

Posted by Goden Yao <go...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the update, Ed.
I'm setting up my environment with my new laptop and will be ready to
generate/sign package after your final fixes go in.
-Goden

Posted by Ed Espino <ee...@pivotal.io>.
FYI: