Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Renana Heller <re...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/15 11:55:18 UTC

packaging tuscany based java application with maven

Hello,

I have a java application based on apache-tuscany infrastructure.
the appllication is a webservice and it comes up and listens at a port to
requests from a client.

I'm using maven for dependency management and test managment, and It is
working freat from the Eclipse IDE.

I now need to install the program on a server.
there is tomcat running on the server.

can you please assist me on deciding which kind of package I need to create,
and how can I make maven put all the necessary information in it?
I created a jar, and I asked maven to put the dependencies in it, but I
still cant execute the jar...

Thanks,
Renana Heller