Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Garvin Riensche <g....@gmx.net> on 2005/05/23 16:18:03 UTC

Cocoon Forms

Hi there,

I am working on a simple cocoon form where it is possible to add more
fields when the form is shown in the browser. It is similar to the
sample at
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1,
where you can add more fields when clicking at "Add contact".
My problem is that I don't know how I get these new values from the
added fields. To stay with this example, if you want to get one value
thats no problem with these lines in an xml file thats loaded from the
JX Generator:

Second person has this firstname:
${request.getAttribute("form1").lookupWidget("contacts").getWidget(1,
"firstname").getValue()}

But what when I add more persons? how can i write a loop to get _all_
firstnames? Imho it is not possible to use xsp:logic here because the
xml is generated with the jx-generator and not with the
serverpages-generator. So what can I do to loop over all values?

regards,
Garvin