Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeffrey Polaski <jp...@rgs.uci.edu> on 2001/11/05 21:33:33 UTC

RE: How To Integrating IIS 5 with Tomcat 4.0 + NT Service Documen taion

Thank you!

I just wanted to let you know, I used you documentation and it worked great.
Tomcat 4.0 is running without trouble on an NT 4.0 SP 6 box.

I vote for including it in the standard documentation.

Again, thanks!

   Jeff Polaski
   Webmaster
   Research & Graduate Studies