Posted to users@maven.apache.org by DebasisM <de...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/11 16:28:32 UTC

Regarding coping the dependencies

Hi All,
 I know copy dependencies goal copy all the direct dependency as well as
transitive.i want to copy one lavel transitive of one particular dependent
plugin.
 suppose i am having 5 dependencies.meaning all the 5 will be copied as well
as dependencies of one among the 5 also will be copied.
can i achieve the same with the dependency plugin?

Thanks,
Debasis

Re: Regarding coping the dependencies

Posted by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net>.
Not sure to understand.

Wouldn't the exclude(Artifact)|(GroupId)s options do what you need?
You surely had a thorough look in the doc before asking? (
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/copy-dependencies-mojo.html).
What doesn't suit you with this options?

Cheers

2010/2/11 DebasisM <de...@gmail.com>

> Hi All,
>  I know copy dependencies goal copy all the direct dependency as well as
> transitive.i want to copy one lavel transitive of one particular dependent
> plugin.
>  suppose i am having 5 dependencies.meaning all the 5 will be copied as
> well
> as dependencies of one among the 5 also will be copied.
> can i achieve the same with the dependency plugin?
>
> Thanks,
> Debasis

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !